Trilogos Poster Exhibition
Text: Michael Noah Weiss | Design: Gosia Warrink (http://amberpress.eu)
In 2013, the Trilogos®Foundation set out to design no less than 12 posters to represent the rationale behind the Trilogos®Method and its many possibilities.
The topics of the 12 posters:
- Inner growth - On the tree of life and human development
- Human potential - About the primordial power and the three Qs
- Perception training - Intuition: Imagination or Inspiration?
- Symbolic language - The most important foreign language in the world
- The unconscious and the spiritual world - Dream interpretation and consciousness training
- Mirror images - As inside, so outside
- Tools for self-help - Achieving competence in being human (PsyK) thanks to human intelligence (PsyQ)
- Personality and consciousness formation - Unconscious – Consciousness – Conscious
- School of life - our earth as a learning planet - Consciousness formation: Destiny and individuation
- Happiness - Peace, joy and well-being – in full responsibility for the greater whole
- Meaning and values in your everyday life - From co-creator to co-designer and fellow human being
- Trilogos - Trilogos Foundation – self-guided course – Trilogos reading groups
The exhibition is available for loan. For more information, please click here and send us a message.
© TRILOGOS STIFTUNG, Since 2012. ALL Rights reserved