Successful scientific-empirical evaluation of the Trilogos®Method
No less than four scientific-empirical studies carried out between 2014 and 2016 by University of Vienna’s Faculty of Psychology were able to show the following significant effects upon completion of the self-guided course In Touch With Your Inner Voice, Level 1 (Linda Vera Roethlisberger)
- Significant improvement of the subjective quality of life according to the World Health Organization (WHO) Quality of Life assessment (WHOQOL-100), which covers the following areas: physical, mental, independence, social relations, environment, spirituality (see Martina Palatinus, 2016).
- The experience of stress is mitigated (see Eva Höck, 2016).
- Capacity building for dealing with stress (see Höck Eva, 2016).
- Improvement of our perception of our own capabilities (see Lukas Dreger, 2016). This includes that a person who has completed the self-guided course, Level 1:
- can conceive of more options for dealing with a problem;
- becomes more confident;
- becomes more active and energetic;
- gets more ideas;
- is more self-assured in new situations;
- can think of more alternatives to taking action;
- has more self-confidence.
The Trilogos Team is pleased with the results, which demonstrate the significant effects of working with the Trilogos®Method!